Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello World

Here's a song that we're singing - Come'on get happ-y!
*Insert record scratch here - volume: 100.

We aren't doing that. That's not what I'm about. Well sort of. But not exactly.

I'm sorry I'm rude - Hi! My name is Allison, newest member of the Peace Pandemic team. I


 What's your best friend's name?
I'd like to know your name too but play along with me. Who is it?
Good. Read this, and all things I write going forward, in their voice as if I were them: your best friend. There. I'm laying the ground work to Jedi mind-trick you into being my best friend.

The



This is me. I live there most of the time. It's spacious but it gets lonely, so visit often.




ABOUT PPC SECTION?

Like all good readers, you want and need the 5 W's. Your elementary school teachers rejoice with a job well done.

Who: Peace Pandemic and all those infected with the desire to effect.
What:
When:
Where:
Why:
Now for the twist: How!


No comments:

Post a Comment